Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for a wonderful family. I am thankful for my wonderful wife Angel and our two beautful children, Chase and Evan. I am so thankful for parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and all my near and extended families.

I am thinkful for my health and that my family is healthy without any major issues this year. I am so appreciative that I have two wonderful jobs, SUSD and Progressive that allows me to make a living. I am thankful for my students and what they teach me daily. I am thankful for my co-workers and bosses and people at work that keep me occupied and entertained. I am very thankful that we have money in the bank, can pay our bills and have things to take care of our lives.

I am happy that we have Path and DC, Roxy, Crystal and Lakai (spelling off, my ask Evan). I am thankful for my condominium, cars and living area.

I am thankful for living in the United States as we are blessed with my joys and freedoms. The freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly, to have a job, to make money and so much more.

I count my blessings every day but this holiday makes me see it more. I am blessed in this world. At 51, I have so much. I am thankful for anyone that listens to me, talks to me and hears me. Bless you all. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment