Thursday, March 8, 2012

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Limbaugh’s 70 Sexist Smears

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Limbaugh’s 70 Sexist Smears: pIt’s now been five days since Rush Limbaugh incited a national uproar with a multi-day barrage of poisonous and sexually hostile invective against Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student who recently testified before Congress on the importance of mandated contraception coverage in health insurance. Approximately 40 advertisers have now abandoned the right-wing radio host, forcing [...]/p

Sandra Fluke was to testify in front of the committee about using birth control to help with ovarian cancer and that she had  a friend that used birth control for medical issues. Rush states its all about sex. Last time I heard, my health care plan I pay out of my pocket my portion and my employer pays the other. At Georgetown Law School, each student is required to pay for their health insurance, this is not from the tax payers. His entire tirade is about sex and not what she was testifying about.

No comments:

Post a Comment